Vertical Camping 2D/1N / per person
Take your camping to the next level — literally at 440 feet above ground! Experience the only vertical camping in the Philippines at Kiokong White Rock Wall in Quezon, Bukidnon.
This is the glamping of the vertical kind with everything already made for you when you get to the top. This includes a portaledge or a hanging tent for your sleeping convenience & all the equipment & hands to make your experience memorable. Now all you need to sweat is that adrenaline-pumped ascend to the camping ledge. How cool is that?
Also included in the package are quick side trip to Blue Water Cave.
This tour is also available in 3D/2N package.
- Airport Pick-Up & Send-Off at Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental
- Exclusive Tour Van for the Duration of the Trip
- Full Board Meals (BLD, Snacks, Water)
- Accredited Tour Guide, Expedition Guide & Assistants
- Wash-Up Room in Cagayan de Oro
- Activity Gears
- Side Trip in Bukidnon (Swimming at Blue Water Cave)
- Personal Expenses
Day 1 - Arrival at Laguindingan Airport
- Arrive first flight from Manila
- Stay overnight in CDO prior to Bukidnon trip
- Take last flight out from Manila, travel straight to Bukidnon
Travel to Bukidnon
- Proceed straight to Quezon
Arrival in Quezon
Hike to Jump-Off Point
About 1 kilometre hike to the base of the rock wall
About 3-4 hours ascend to the ledge
Day 2 - Descent/Travel Out of Bukidnon
- Breakfast on the ledge
- Descend at 9AM
Blue Water Cave
Quick side trip to Blue Water Cave
Travel to CDO
- With wash-up room in a hostel
Send-off to Laguindingan Airport
Vertical Camping 2D/1N