Vertical Bivouac / per person
Experience the first and only vertical bivouac in the Philippines at Kiokong White Rock Wall in Quezon, Bukidnon!
Feel the thrill as you ascend the dare-devil wall on a single rope technique ably assisted by professional rock climbers. Enjoy the lush view of Bukidnon & of course that once-in-a-lifetime excitement of sleeping in a cloud-hugged rock crevice.
ONLY P8,500 FOR 2 PAX & MORE
INQUIRE FOR GROUP PACKAGE RATES
- Climbing Equipment & Headlamp
- Sleeping Pad
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Accredited Tour Guide, Expedition Guide & Assistants
- Hauling Bag for Belongings
- Sanitary Equipment
- Park Fee
- Regulatory Fee
- Personal Expense
- Add P14,000 for Exclusive Van Rental / Roundtrip Laguindingan Airport to Quezon, Bukidnon / 2 Days
- Add P12,000/Pax for Full Board Meals & Other Items (Reusable Water Tumbler, 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 2 Dinner, Sleeping Bag, Adventure Pillow, Wash Up Room at Double M Hotel, Valencia, Bukidnon
Day 1 - Arrival at Laguindingan Airport
- Arrive first flight from Manila
- Stay overnight in CDO prior to Bukidnon trip
- Take last out flight from Manila, travel straight to Bukidnon
Travel to Bukidnon
Proceed straight to Quezon
Arrival in Quezon
Hike to Jump-Off Point
About 1 kilometre hike to the base of the rock wall
About 3-4 hours ascend to the ledge
Depart for Quezon Town Proper
Departure to CDO
Guests have the option to back straight to CDO from Bukidnon. Stay overnight in CDO.
Or stay in Bukidnon.